Snail House Origins


Long ago, the snails did not bring her home everywhere ... The first time a snail living in an abandoned bird's nest the parent birds in the trees.
The night was warm and the day was cool because the leaves of trees blocking the sunlight that falls right into the nest where the snails live. But when the winter rains come, the leaves can no longer block the rain water that falls, .. snails exposed to wet and cold rain.
Then the snails moved into the existing hole in the trunk, if it is hot, the snails are well protected, even if it rains, the snails will not be wet and cold. Looks like I found a suitable home for me, muttered a snail in the liver.
But on a sunny day, come woodpeckers,, .. tok tok tok ... ... woodpeckers continued to peck the tree trunk where the cochlea, the snail became distracted and could not sleep,
With heart annoyed, snails out of the hole and the tree trunk to find a place to live next. Snails found a hole in the ground, it seems warm when the night comes, thought snails. Snails clean the hole and decided to stay in it, but when night came, the rats come from all directions to dig damage the cochlea. What can I say, snails leave that hole to find a new home ....
Snail goes on until the beach filled with rocks. Sidelines of the rock could be my house! snail cheered, I can take refuge from the hot sun and rain, there will be no woodpecker will peck this rock, and the rats will not be able to dig a hole to penetrate into this stone.
A snail can rest in peace, but when high tides and rising up into the rocks, snails were swept along by the waves come. Again snails have to go find a new home. When walking away from the shore, a snail found an empty shell, beautiful shape and very light ....
Because of fatigue and cold, snails into shells that feel warm and comfortable curled up and slept in it.
When morning came, snails have been found to realize the best home for him. This shell is perfect for him. I no longer need to hurry home if it rains, I'm not going to overheat again, no one would bother me, .... I'll bring this home with me wherever I go.

Post a Comment